Imagine you’re in a crowded train station, waiting for your train to arrive. You’re not worried—it’s on time and you know it will arrive shortly. You take out your phone to send a quick text message to someone, but there’s no service. If only there was another way to send that message—one that doesn’t rely on overworked cell towers… WhatsApp Business API is an excellent alternative for businesses that want to connect with their customers directly through the platform where they already spend time chatting with friends. It uses the same infrastructure as WhatsApp Messenger and can be integrated into other chat tools like Facebook Messenger, enabling you to chat with customers both through your website and on their mobile phones using the app they love!
WhatsApp is a popular messaging app that allows users to send messages, photos and videos to one another. It’s also possible for users to make calls over the internet using WhatsApp.
The powerful features that enable businesses to connect with customers and prospects include:
- Text messaging
- Voice calls
- Video calls (coming soon)
Set up WhatsApp Business API
You need to set up WhatsApp Business API in your app. The process is simple and can be done in a few steps. You will first need to register your business on WhatsApp, then create an account for your company, and finally get the API key from them. Once you have it, all you need to do is add that key to your app so it can communicate with WhatsApp servers.
Let’s get started!
Enhance customer support
- Enhance customer support
- Increase conversion rate
- Get more sales
With our free Shopify app, you can add a chat box to your Shopify website. This will help you increase conversions and boost customer support. If you want to take it a step further, there are other options available too. For example, if you’re looking for an even simpler option that doesn’t require any coding or technical know-how, then SocialEpoch is a good choice for you. SocialEpoch offers two types of integration options including the free plugin and paid subscription plans which include additional features such as analytics reports (with basic reports starting at $25 pm).
Add chat to your Shopify website with the SocialEpoch app
- Install the app from the Shopify App Store.
- Once installed, log in with your Shopify username and password (the same one you use to access the admin area of your store).
- Once logged in, click on “Enable” for the SocialEpoch plugin and then select which pages or sections of your store you want to add chat buttons to before clicking “Activate”.
- Add a chat button on any page or section by clicking on the “Add Chat” button at the top right-hand corner of that page or section’s settings screen — if you don’t see this option, it may be because you haven’t enabled chat yet!
- If desired, customize different elements of each button such as how long it stays on screen by clicking “Settings.”
- Customer-driven marketing is a marketing strategy that focuses on the needs and wants of the customer.
- It’s more personalized, effective, scalable, and cost-effective than traditional approaches to marketing.
Boost customer support and sales with WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is a great tool for business, whether you’re a startup or an established company. You can use WhatsApp to stay in touch with customers and prospects, boost your customer support and sales, collect feedback from customers, ask for reviews on various platforms like Google My Business and Yelp, and send out coupons and promotional messages.
Here are 5 ways to use WhatsApp for business:
- Use it as a customer care tool – Send promotional offers via private message (DM) or create custom groups that are dedicated to helping your customers solve their problems. This will help build trust among them and make them feel like they’re being taken care of. You can also use this channel to send out reminders about upcoming events or promotions that you may be running soon so that people don’t forget about them!
- Use it as an advertising platform – Create group chats around specific topics such as “Tips For Entrepreneurs” or “Product Updates From Our Team” where interested users can join the conversation by inviting their friends/other contacts who could be interested in these topics too! This way not only do they get good info but also stay connected with other people interested in similar topics too! And if there’s something really helpful within this community then sharing outside these groups can be really beneficial too since we’ve all seen how viral Facebook posts go sometimes!
- Collect feedback from customers – Ask questions about different aspects of your products/services (goods quality etc).
Now that you have read this article, you know how to use WhatsApp for business.
The final piece of advice I want to give you is this: don’t expect the same results as any other social media platform. It’s not like Facebook or Instagram where people are looking for content and posts. For example, if you post a picture on Instagram asking people to follow your business page, someone who doesn’t know who you are will probably just scroll right past it because they’re only interested in what their friend posts. On WhatsApp though, people will interact with your messages because they already know (and trust) who they’re talking to!
In this article, you’ve learned how to use WhatsApp for business. We’ve outlined the types of messages that are allowed on WhatsApp and discussed how to stay in touch with customers by creating your own WhatsApp account, setting up a Business API, adding live chat to your Shopify website with SocialEpoch, and creating customer-driven marketing campaigns. If you have any more questions about how to use WhatsApp for business, feel free to contact us at the WhatsApp account of our sales manager or check SocialEpoch here.