WhatsApp is a great way to communicate with customers. Here’s why:
Using WhatsApp for marketing can help businesses connect with customers.
WhatsApp is a messaging app that allows users to exchange messages, photos and videos. An estimated 1 billion people use WhatsApp every month and there are more than 1 million active business accounts on the platform. Although WhatsApp started out as an SMS replacement, it has grown into a powerful social networking platform with over 200 million active users in India alone.
Why use WhatsApp for marketing?
- It’s free and easy to set up.
- You can reach customers where they spend time: their phones!
- It’s more personal than other channels like email or social media because you can start conversations with your followers directly instead of broadcasting content across multiple mediums (i.e., Facebook posts).
A conversation on WhatsApp starts when a customer uses the app to message a business.
When a customer sends a message to a business over WhatsApp, that message is the result of an interaction that begins when the customer sends a message to the business.
The first step in this sequence is for the customer to send an inquiry message to the business on WhatsApp. At this point, they may also attach any media or document files they wish to share with the company. The next step is for the company’s representative to reply back with relevant information or instructions for how best to proceed with their inquiry. If there are any closing remarks needed, these should be included at this time as well.
If customers know that businesses will reply to them instantly, they’ll want to use this channel more often.
If a business sends a message to its customer, the customer will be more likely to respond.
This is because:
- Customers are used to messaging and expect businesses to reply instantly.
- Customers trust brands more when they know the brand can be reached via messaging.
- Customers want their questions answered quickly, so they’ll use this channel if it’s available and convenient.
Sending media and document files can be valuable in customer conversations.
You can also send media and document files, which can be valuable in customer conversations. If you’re selling a product that requires visual representation, like furniture or art, the ability to show customers what they’re buying is invaluable. Customer service agents should know how to use this feature so that they can review and approve any documents sent by customers before sending them on their way.
An example of a business that makes use of this type of file-sharing technology is Houzz, an online platform for home improvement projects and services (you may recognize it from its commercials). Customers can upload images of their homes along with notes about what they need done around the house—Houzz agents will then use this information when suggesting contractors who might best be able to help them achieve their goals.
Businesses often have customer service teams on hand who are able to assist with any questions or concerns that come up during these interactions—and these people are often available 24/7 via phone call or chat message as well as email address so there’s no need for businesses ever miss out on an opportunity!
Customers are likely to respond more to messages about deals and offers than messages about products and services.
- Customers are more likely to respond to messages about deals and offers than messages about products and services.
- Examples of messages about deals and offers: “Come in on Tuesday for 20% off everything!”
- Examples of messages about products and services: “Our new line of clothes is coming out soon!”
WhatsApp is one of many great channels businesses can use to communicate with their customers 24/7.
- WhatsApp is one of many great channels businesses can use to communicate with their customers 24/7.
- WhatsApp is a great channel for customer support.
- WhatsApp is a great channel for customer engagement.
- WhatsApp is a great channel for customer retention.
In conclusion, WhatsApp is a great channel for brands to use to communicate with their customers. The app has low barriers to entry and is easy to use, so it’s no wonder why many people prefer this messaging platform over others. It allows both parties in a conversation to send media files or documents at any time because there are no limits on file size or content type. Customers are also likely attracted by the fact that WhatsApp users can receive messages instantly from businesses around the world 24/7!