WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps. It has over 1 billion users worldwide and is available for both mobile and desktop devices. WhatsApp allows you to send text, videos, images and audio messages to your contacts with a few clicks. But lately, WhatsApp has become a powerful marketing tool for businesses of all sizes. This article will show you how B2B marketers can use it as an effective communication channel for their clients.
How to run WhatsApp Marketing Campaigns?
How to run WhatsApp Marketing Campaigns?
- Choose the right audience. Before you start your campaign, it’s important to choose the right people who could be interested in what you are offering. You should focus on those who have already interacted with the brand or those that have shown interest in the product or service being advertised. This will help ensure that they receive all of your messages and are more likely to engage with them. LinkedIn is a great place for this type of targeting as long as users have an active profile and aren’t hiding their connections from you! There are also many third-party services such as Branchout which can help provide insights into who might be interested based on their activity online, their job title etc..
- Create an engaging design for each message: There is no point sending out bland messages that don’t stand out from all other text based ones floating around so make sure they look good too! Even though they’re small there’s nothing stopping brands from getting creative here by adding some colors and images (just remember not too much). This way consumers won’t feel overwhelmed when opening up yet another “Buy Now” button but rather want more because they enjoyed reading what was written first time round so much so; they’ll want even more info now before making any decisions about whether this product really does suit them best – especially if its something quite niche such as insurance products only suitable for certain types
Using WhatsApp Business App
The WhatsApp Business App
The first step to using WhatsApp for marketing is to create a WhatsApp business account. To do this, you’ll need to download the app on your phone and sign up with a valid email address. Once you’ve set up your account, you can add it to other devices so that all of your employees can start using it right away.
Once you have an account set up and installed on one of your phones, it’s time to send a message! Send one by tapping the plus sign at the bottom of the screen (or swiping left) and choosing “New Chat.” Then type in their name or phone number and tap Send when finished.
WhatsApp with Business API
The WhatsApp Business API is a new way to interact with your customers. It is available for WhatsApp Business users, and it’s a powerful tool for B2B marketers.
With the WhatsApp Business API, you can send text messages to your contacts’ phones through their email addresses or phone numbers (via SMS). This allows you to deliver personalized content based on the data in their contact profiles.
Benefits & ROI of WhatsApp Marketing for B2B Marketers
WhatsApp is a powerful tool for B2B marketers, and it has the potential to help you reach your goals. Here are some of the benefits of WhatsApp marketing:
- Increased sales
- Increased brand awareness
- Increased leads
- Customer satisfaction – increased customer retention and loyalty, as well as customer referrals
What you need to know before starting your first B2B WhatsApp Campaign
Before you begin your first B2B WhatsApp campaign, there are several things you need to know. We’ll start with the most important:
- Know your objective. This is a no-brainer, but it’s also something that many marketers struggle with when they start using this channel. Your objective will tell you what kind of content to create and how often to send it out.
- Know your audience. If you don’t know who your target audience is and what their pain points are—and how they want them solved—you won’t be able to craft an effective message for them. A good way of doing so would be through one-on-one interviews or surveys sent out via email or instant messaging apps like WhatsApp and Telegram (which we use at [company name]). You should also pay attention to which channels they prefer communicating on so that you can tailor messages specifically for them as well as make sure they don’t get lost in between different messages coming from different sources (e.g., website vs social media).
WhatsApp marketing can help you take your B2B business to another level.
WhatsApp works. It’s a great way to reach customers and prospects, it’s cost-effective, it’s easy to set up and measure, and it’s easy to scale.
As a B2B marketer who is looking for ways to expand their business in 2019, WhatsApp marketing can help you take your B2B business to another level. It’s an excellent channel through which you can connect with people on a more personal level than other social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter allow for—especially if you’re marketing directly at the C-suite level (CEOs and VPs).
In conclusion, WhatsApp marketing can help you take your B2B business to another level. The chat app has more than 1 billion active users and growing. If you want to connect with them and create a relationship with them, then this is the right time to use WhatsApp as one of your marketing channels. It’s easy & fast! We hope this article helps you decide if WhatsApp marketing is right for your business or not?